January 1, 2023
1.1 Information We May Collect
We collect personal information to determine if you qualify for our products and services, to offer you our products and services and to service your account. We do not sell your information. The type of information we collect depends on the products or services you seek and any products or services we provide. Such information we collect may include:
- Information we receive from you on applications and related forms (such as name, address, social security number, assets, income or other personal or medical information);
- Information about your transactions and relationships with us and our family of companies (such as products or services purchased, account balances and payment history);
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies (such as credit relationships and history);
- Information we receive from outside sources in order to issue and service your policies (such as motor vehicle reports, medical information from your providers and other public information);
1.2 Information We May Disclose and to Whom We May Disclose Information
We may share some or all of your personal information without your permission as permitted by law and in support of providing our products and services to persons or companies such as:
- Your agent or broker;
- Reinsurance Companies;
- Firms that assist us in the servicing of your policies;
- Firms that assist in the printing or delivering of statements and notices;
- Affiliates in our family of companies to facilitate providing you with our products and services.
- We may disclose some or all of the personal information about current or former customers, but only as allowed by law, in response to:
- Law enforcement agencies or governmental inquiries;
- Legal requirements;
- State or federal regulators; or
We do not sell any of your personal information to any third party. We will not share personal health information without your permission, except as allowed or required by law.
You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of privacy-related rights to which you are entitled under applicable federal or state law. Lombard International will not discriminate against you for exercising any such applicable right.
1.3 Safety and Security of Your Personal Information
We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to meet state and federal regulations to protect your personal information. We also have procedures in place that limit access to personal information about you to those employees, representatives and service providers who need to know such information in order to assist in issuing, servicing and administering products and services on your behalf.
This statement is provided on behalf of LOMBARD INTERNATIONAL and our family of companies
- Lombard International Life Assurance Company;
- Lombard International Life Assurance Company of New York;
- Lombard International Distribution Company;
- Lombard International Agency, Inc.;
- Lombard International Life Assurance Company (Bermuda) Ltd.
If you have any questions regarding Lombard International’s privacy policies and practices, you may contact us at 1-800-734-3280.